Rules for Entry
- Entry is open to people of all ages.
- Entries should be submitted to email@example.com
- The closing date for entries is 14th August 2016
- All photographs must have been taken in Highland Perthshire or Killin Parish
- Each entrant may submit up to 3 photographs. Entrants submitting more than 3 photographs will not have any of their photographs entered for judging.
- Photographs should reflect the theme Active Aberfeldy (see Guidelines)
- Each photograph must be accompanied by a very brief description of where it was taken and when.
- Each entrant must provide the following information:
age if a school pupil
contact details – phone and e-mail
- All photographs must be supplied in digital format and the entrant’s name must be included as part of the file name.
- Size of digital images must be no smaller than 3564 pixels wide at 300dpi.
- All photos must be in landscape, not portrait, format for publication of the calendar.
- RAW files are preferred, although JPG is acceptable.
Closing date for entries: 14th August 2016
Shortlisted photographs will be exhibited in The Birks Cinema during August.
The final selection of 13 photographs will be the result of a combined vote of the public and a panel of judges.