Rules for Entry
- Entry is open to people of all ages.
- Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for entries is 14th August 2016
- All photographs must have been taken in Highland Perthshire or Killin Parish
- Each entrant may submit up to 3 photographs. Entrants submitting more than 3 photographs will not have any of their photographs entered for judging.
- Photographs should reflect the theme Active Aberfeldy (see Guidelines)
- Each photograph must be accompanied by a very brief description of where it was taken and when.
- Each entrant must provide the following information:
age if a school pupil
contact details – phone and e-mail
- All photographs must be supplied in digital format and the entrant’s name must be included as part of the file name.
- Size of digital images must be no smaller than 3564 pixels wide at 300dpi.
- All photos must be in landscape, not portrait, format for publication of the calendar.
- RAW files are preferred, although JPG is acceptable.
All photographers retain the copyright of their images. By entering the competition you are agreeing to your images, if shortlisted, being exhibited at the Birks Cinema prior to selection of the winning 13 (cover and the months) and for them to be reproduced in the calendar if successful.
The decision of the panel of judges will be final and will take into account a public vote. The judges will be local professional photographers Jamie Grant, Martin Knight and Jeff Harrison.
Closing date for entries: 14th August 2016
Shortlisted photographs will be exhibited in The Birks Cinema during August.
The final selection of 13 photographs will be the result of a combined vote of the public and a panel of judges.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: