Bruce and Jane Walsh Grant in Memory of John Holland
$13,000 to support the investigation of how personality, culture and environment influence work behavior and health.
Preference is given to early career psychologists (ten years or less postdoctoral).
- Be affiliated with 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. APF will not consider the following requests for grants to support:
- Political or lobbying purposes.
- Entertainment or fundraising expenses.
- Anyone the Internal Revenue Service would regard as a disqualified group or individual.
- Localized direct service.
- Conference/workshop expenses.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
One grant of up to $13,000. For grants and scholarships that are $10,000 or more, APF will make the award to your institution. APF does not allow institutional indirect costs or overhead costs. Applicants may use grant monies for direct administrative costs of their proposed project.
Submission Process and Deadline
Submit a completed application online by September 15, 2017.
Please contact Erin Carney, Program Officer, at email@example.com with questions.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: