BPP University Scholarship - School of Foundation and English Language Studies
The Director of Programmes' Scholarship for English Language Studies is aimed at international students who need to improve their English Language capability before they can progress onto their chosen programme at BPP University.
Am I eligible?
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student;
- meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- need to improve your IELTS or equivalent score by 0.5 or 1.0.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The Director of Programmes' Scholarship for English Language Studies is worth £1,000, which will be applied towards the fees of the following programmes:
- Pre-Sessional English Language; or
- English Language, Study and Communications Skills
Scholarship dates and duration
There are three Director of Programmes’ Scholarships for English Language Studies available each year;
- September intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 July
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 October
- May intake (one available): Closing date for applications is 5pm on 1 February
How do I apply?
To apply for this scholarship please download the Application Form, indicating which programme you are applying for and submit it together with your 500 word summary of why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career, together with your academic record to date. Then email your application to email@example.com.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: