As part of Blue Knot Day celebrations, Blue Knot Foundation is hosting a photo competition to highlight this year's theme of 'together we lead the way to survivor recovery'. We are looking for images that follow this theme and feature a blue knot. Up to 20 finalist entries will be selected for exhibition, with cash prizes available for 3 winners. You can download the competition flyer here. Details of the competition are as follows:
- First prize $1,000 cash, second prize $500, third prize $250
- Entry is free and the competition is open to everyone 16 or over, so spread the word to your budding photographer friends today!
- All entries must feature a blue knot and follow the theme of together we lead the way to survivor recovery
- Up to 20 finalist entries will be selected for exhibition on Blue Knot Day
- The winners of the competition will be announced at the exhibition
- All submissions are to be made online via the form below
- Each individual entrant can submit up to 3 high-resolution photographic images
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday 9 October 2016
- Finalists will be notified by phone or email by Friday 14 October 2016
- The competition will be judged externally and winner announced on Blue Knot Day
- The competition is limited to still photography. Substantial digital manipulation is not permitted, but slight enhancement is.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the online form.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: