As part of Blue Knot Day celebrations, Blue Knot Foundation is hosting a photo competition to highlight this year's theme of 'together we lead the way to survivor recovery'. We are looking for images that follow this theme and feature a blue knot. Up to 20 finalist entries will be selected for exhibition, with cash prizes available for 3 winners. You can download the competition flyer here. Details of the competition are as follows:
- Each individual entrant can submit up to 3 high-resolution photographic images
- Entries close at midnight on Sunday 9 October 2016
- Finalists will be notified by phone or email by Friday 14 October 2016
- The competition will be judged externally and winner announced on Blue Knot Day
- The competition is limited to still photography. Substantial digital manipulation is not permitted, but slight enhancement is.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the online form.