The Berlin School of Mind and Brain is happy to announce the availability of two scholarships for doctoral projects to be worked on under the supervision of Professor Vittorio Gallese, Einstein Visiting Fellow at the Berlin School of Mind and Brain 2016-2018, and Professor Michael Pauen, Berlin School of Mind and Brain.
- There is no need to apply in parallel to the doctoral program of the Berlin School of Mind and Brain through the online application tool. The two successful doctoral candidates for these scholarships will become members of the doctoral program in any case and join cohort 10.
- However, if you wish you may also send off a second application (to increase your chances) and apply also to our doctoral program through the online application tool (deadline: 15 January 2016). Read more
- Make sure to send off an application for the two special scholarships only if it meets the criteria specified below!
- MSc/MA in a relevant field (see above);
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English;
- Strong motivation to work in an interdisciplinary environment.
Applications should include:
(a) a letter of motivation, including the candidate’s research experience and interests;
(b) a curriculum vitae;
(c) a project proposal (up to 5 pages);
(d) MSc/MA certificate.
(e) Two signed letters of recommendation - these should be sent directly email@example.com by the recommenders themselves.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
(a) A single PDF file for the letter of motivation, CV, project proposal: YOUR NAME_letter_cv_proposal.pdf
(b) A single PDF file for the certificates and publications (if applicable): YOUR NAME_certificates_publications.pdf
(c) The applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(d) Subject line:
-- “Socio-cultural identity" or
-- “Second person perspective”
(e) Please note: The max. total size for files in one mailing is 7 MB!
The two signed letters of recommendation (subject line: YOUR NAME) should be e-mailed by recommenders to: email@example.com
Information for recommenders: download PDF here (and pass on to your recommender)