b.creative is pleased to invite artists, cultural and creative entrepreneurs from all over the world to take part in the b.creative challenge 2017.
The world is facing unprecedented challenges generated by global political turmoil, rapid technological developments, the population’s rapid growth or the human constant intervention on nature. We believe that international collaborations through art and creative entrepreneurship could help tackle global social, economic, politic or environmental issues which humanity currently deals with.
A project proposal written in English of max. 5000 words which should include:
- Project’s name
- A description of the idea
- The rationale behind the idea
- Cross-sectorial aspects
- Target audiences
- Key activities
- Key resources / partners
- A financial plan
Video and Photo
- A video not longer than 2:30 minutes of a max. size of 500 Mb which should visually describe the project’s idea
- A ‘cover’ photo which best describes your project
Team Members' Biographies
Team members’ biographies must be included for each person participating. Each biography should include:
- A short member’s background description
- Member’s profession and current activity / organisation
- Member’s email address
- The country where the person is based
Everything should be included in a zip file and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via www.wetransfer.com, with the mention ‘Application for the b.creative challenge’ by 28 April 2017. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of the submission of your entry.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.