- Human and veterinary medicine
- Medical sciences, medical engineering
- Public Health
- Health economics
Scholarships are granted exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany.
Applications can be generated from June 1, 2015 (11.00 h CET) to July 10, 2015 (24.00 h CET).
Click here for the online application form:
Otto Bayer, Carl Duisberg, Jeff Schell and Kurt Hansen Scholarships
To apply for a Bayer Fellowship, please complete the form with all applicable information (mandatory fields highlighted with *).
Please also up-load the following additional documents (either in German or English language):
- Confirmation letter of hosting institute
- Most recent study grade transcript
- Any additional individual documents which you might feel supportive (but please focus!)
- Photo of you (pass photo or working environment)
Approved file formats are: PDF, Word, JPG and GIF. Each attachment may not exceed 5 MB.
programs and target group summary:
- Otto Bayer Fellowship: biology and molecular biology, bioengineering, bioinformatics, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutics, drug discovery
- Carl Duisberg Fellowship: Human and veterinary medicine, Medicinal sciences, medical engineering, Public health, Health economics
- Jeff Schell Fellowship: Agricultural sciences, agronomy, Crop protection, green biotechnology, environmental sciences, agricultural sustainability
- Kurt Hansen Scholarship: STEM education / science teachers (biology and chemistry)
basic selection criterions (in all programs):
- Individual study or research project (we support maximum duration of 1 year)
- Pioneering spirit and a passion for science and society
- Applicants must come for their project from abroad to Germany, or must go from Germany abroad
- Programs are open for students or young professionals up to 2 years after the most recent graduation
Please be aware that your session will run off in case of inactivity.
Your session runs off at 1:47 PM (GMT + 2h) in case of inactivity.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: