Baker & McKenzie Wong & Leow Singapore Internship Programme
An internship at Baker & McKenzie Wong & Leow will give you a real insight into what it is like to work with us and will help you make an informed decision about your future. Our unique Singapore internship programme is designed to provide you with:
- an introduction to our firm and the type of work we undertake, both in Singapore and elsewhere;
- an opportunity to experience first-hand our extensive training programmes;
- a commercial perspective, to complement your legal education; and
- practical skills to help you further your career.
Our aim is to make your internship experience a genuine one. You will sit within one of our practice groups, will be assigned an individual mentor and every effort will be made to involve you in real work for real clients.
- 6th June - 1st July 2016: Application deadline 31st March 2016
- 4th-29th July 2016: Application deadline 31st March 2016
- 1st-26th August 2016: Application deadline 31st March 2016
Applicants should be a second year law student with results indicating they will achieve a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in their degree.
To apply for an internship, complete the application form.
You will need to include a cover letter, full curriculum vitae and copies of your university transcripts. Covering letters form an important part of your application. They should outline your interest in the Firm, and give an overview of your motivation for selecting your preferred area of practice.
For further information contact Kate Doyle, Training and Graduate Recruitment Manager, on +65 6434 2680.