IELTS Preparation (B2 -> B2+)
The IELTS exam training focuses on:
- listening (comprehension, supporting ideas, important details);
- structure (revision of tenses, completing sentences and finding grammatical errors);
- reading (main ideas, inferences, vocabulary);
- writing (analysing exam questions, organising and developing ideas in standard English);
- speaking (keeping up a conversation, language of discussion, vocabulary);
- exam strategies (timing, avoiding misleading answers).
The course is suitable for people who have reached CEF-level B2 or higher.
You are required to do a placement test developed by Babel. This test consists of two parts: multiple choice and writing. A teacher will assess your language skills. On the basis of your test result you will get an advice about which course is suitable for you. Please note that it can take up to 5 working days until your language level is assessed.
Hours of self study at the institute: 12
Total study load: 50 hours
Housing through Utrecht Summer School
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: