Australian Catholic University Master of Public Health Scholarship
10 X $4,000 scholarships will be awarded to international students commencing the Master of Public Health in Melbourne in July 2016.This scholarship is only available this year to celebrate the launch of ACU's Master of Public Health in Melbourne.
- 10 scholarships valued at $4,000 each will be awarded.
- The Master of Public Health scholarships are open to applicants for the July 2016 intake.
- Criteria for the scholarship include academic and professional merit.
- Applicants who hold an offer for this program will be advised when applications open.
How to Apply
- Applications for scholarship open 1 May and close 30 May 2016
- You will need to apply and hold an offer for this program for July 2016 intake in Melbourne
- You can apply online or through an agent
- Once you have an offer from ACU, you will be contacted when the scholarship scheme is open
ACU is a leader in Public Health and Health Services research.
In 2015 the University was awarded an ERA score of 5 (top score - well above world class) in this discipline by the Australian Research Council. Study with leading academics in the field of public health and take your career in health sciences to the next level.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- International students
- Commencing in the Master of Public Health in July 2016
The following document must be submitted with the application:
- A written statement of approximately 100 words outlining how the program of study will help in your professional life.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit (based on your undergraduate degree)
- Written statement
The recipients will be selected by a selection committee consisting of a representative from the ACU International Office and a representative from the Faculty of Health Sciences.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: