The University College Twente offers an interdisciplinary Bachelor's programme in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS) for top students, integrating social and technical perspectives into a new engineering approach. The ATLAS Scholarship Fund (ASF) grants financial aid to students admitted to the ATLAS programme who would be unable to participate in the programme without such aid. The scholarships are awarded in order to foster the excellence and the diversity of the ATLAS student population.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
1 May 2016
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- You have been admitted to the ATLAS programme (see: application deadlines for applying to University College Twente).
- You display a strong motivation and have outstanding academic results.
- You maintain good academic results throughout the programme and graduate within three academic years.
- You are an asset to the community of the University College Twente in terms of excellence or in terms of diversity within the University College Twente student community.
- You are unable to attend University College Twente without an ASF Scholarship. For Dutch students, this means receiving a maximum additional grant from DUO. International students must prove their financial need with a budgetary proposal, or by sending copies of the salary statements of both parents (or legal guardians) and recent tax returns.
- The ATLAS Scholarship cannot be transferred to another academic year or another academic programme.
- Payments of ASF Scholarship installments will be terminated immediately if the scholarship recipient drops out of the programme; (Partial) reimbursement of awarded funds may be required.
- ASF Scholarship may be stacked; recipients must notify University College Twente of all other additional scholarship obtained.
- ASF Scholarship recipients are encouraged to promote University College Twente, to actively participate in activities with University College Twente sponsors and to contribute to the ATLAS student community.