Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Asia Pacific Regional Internship Programme
We are excited to announce that we are calling for applications for our first ACCA Asia Pacific Regional Internship Programme. This programme promises to provide a gateway to your international career!
The ACCA Asia Pacific Regional Internship Programme can help you to:
- Gain experience and develop skill sets needed to work in an international setting.
- Deepen intercultural fluency and build confidence in a cross-cultural workplace environment.
- Present yourself better to international employers and develop a promising career without geographic boundaries.
- Get ahead and stand out to future employers – employers outright prefer candidates with overseas experience!
- Build an international and regional network of contacts.
This is a (minimum) 1 to 3-months internship programme that will commence between June/ August 2016. Online registration is now open and applications will close on 30 April 2016.
The ACCA Asia Pacific internship programme will be administered by ACCA and supported by its regional network of Approved Employers.
For more information on the internship timeline, please refer to Appendix 1.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation and living expenses will be borne by the intern.
Interns must ensure that they purchase appropriate travel insurance before embarking on their programme. The travel insurance must start on the day of departure and end on the day of your arrival in the host country.
Students will be responsible for sourcing their own accommodations. Local ACCA offices will provide assistance and recommendations.
VISAS AND TRAINING PASSES
ACCA and employers will assist the interns in applying for the required visas. Visa types and requirements will vary in different countries. For more information about working or training visas, please contact your local ACCA office.
There will be a dedicated team from ACCA local offices who will support your overseas internship journey.
Should you require more information about the internship programme, please email us through firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ACCA Asia Pacific Regional Internship Programme (your name & location)