Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, NY, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome and Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch and with our business partners to generate profitable streams. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and prolific engineers and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Finance, to name a few. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As an Associate Product Manager, you can be part of shaping Google's next game-changer.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
- Understand and analyze user needs.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new features.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Computer Science or a related field, and an expected graduation date in the Spring/Summer of 2018 or Winter 2017.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills. A cross-functional influencer with ability to build strong relationships.
For more information click "Further official information" below.