– CV (in English)
– Scanned copy of the passport, identity card of the applicant or other document evidencing legitimate residence in one of the eligible countries (in English)
– A letter of motivation/intent specifying personal drive and expectations for the programme (maximum 600 words, in English)
– Portfolio of visual documentation of several works best characterizing the art of the applicant (in PDF, four A4 pages maximum)
– Names and contacts of two professional referees, familiar with the art of the applicant
– A brief reference in the body of the email to how the applicant found out about the programme
A jury, consisting of members of the EIB Institute Arts Committee, external arts professionals and the mentor, will select the candidates based on the artistic quality of their work, their project and motivation, the applicants’ potential to make the most of the opportunity offered by the residency and the relevance of the applicants’ practices to the cultural context of the EIB Institute.
The selected candidates will be informed of the jury’s decision via email by mid-March 2017.
Any application failing to comply with the set requirements will be automatically disqualified.
Applications should be sent electronically to Ms Delphine Munro (email@example.com)
Deadline for application: 31 January 2017 at midnight (GMT+1).
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: