About the contest
Contemporary Art Gallery Online is proud to announce their 4th Annual “ALL Colors” Online Art Competition for the month of October 2016.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online encourages entries from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience,education in the art field or where they may reside. This is an international competition and everyone is encouraged to participate. A group exhibition of all entrants will be held online at the Contemporary Art Gallery Online during the month of November 2016.
Artists should submit their best representational or non-representational art related to the "ALL Colors" theme. The “ALL Colors” theme is an open subject competition with a concentration on color. One color or a multitude of color in a work meets the criteria of this competition.
This competition will be judged within three categories; Paintings, Photography and Mixed Media and 3D Work. Awards will be given for the top 3 to 5 works selected, (this will depend on the number submissions in each category). In addition, depending on the amount and the quality of all submissions received, Honorable Recognition awards will also be presented.
Important MUST Knows
- Art Exhibition and Competition Opens: October 1, 2016
- Deadline for Receiving Entries: October 31, 2016
- Competition Results are Posted: November 14, 2016
- Opening of Online Art Exhibition: November 1, 2016
- Award Certificates Emailed to Artists: November 30, 2016
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived November 30, 2016
- $15 for 1 to 3 images and $20 for all images up to 5
- The Paypal account name will appear on your credit card statement as CAGOnline.
- It is not necessary to have a Paypal account in order to use this service.
- Must be original work to the artist.
- The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original).
- All work must be available in both low resolution as well as high resolution form. For the purposes of this competition, low resolution files should be sent and not exceed 10 MB. High resolution files will be required for the Annual
- Anthology and any other print media for which your work may be selected.
Files should be titled in the following format: Artist's Name, Art Title, Medium Used, Size (H x W in inches), Price (in USD).
Image requirements for entries: JPG files (Please try to keep the file size under 10 MB to ensure proper uploading).
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the online form.
Prizes include Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Digital Award Certificate, Event Collateral, Radio Interview, In the Artist Studio episode **NEW**, Inclusion in the Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more. Our Radio Shows have had more than 100,000 listens and the Gallery receives over 125,000 unique visitors a year with over 1.86 Million hits in a year. This is exposure you cannot garner on your own! And finally your entry remains on the Gallery forever.
All participants receive event collateral for their portfolios.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: