Randy Gerson Memorial Grant
$6,000 for work in the systemic understanding of couple and/or family dynamics and/or multigenerational processes.
Deadline: February 1, 2018
The program awards grants for graduate student projects in family and/or couple dynamics and/or multi-generational processes.
Work that advances theory, assessment or clinical practice in these areas shall be considered eligible. Preference will be given to projects using or contributing to the development of Bowen family systems. Priority also will be given to those projects that serve to advance Dr. Gerson's work.
- Graduate student in psychology enrolled full-time and in good standing at an accredited university.
- Demonstrated competence in area of the proposed work.
- IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
- Conformance with stated program goals
- Magnitude of incremental contribution in topic area
- Quality of proposed work
- Applicant’s competence to execute the project
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: