Adobe Research Women in Technology Scholarship
Here at Adobe Research we create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
One part of creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together. To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, we are pleased to invite applications to the inaugural Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once with no strings attached.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship opportunity at Adobe for the 2016 summer.
Applications are due December 31st, 2015. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and choose up to ten recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Scholarship recipients will be announced by February 28, 2016.
In order to be eligible for the 2015 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Please submit your application by December 31st.
Applications must include
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our Scholarship FAQ
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: