Position: Admissions Data Specialist
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Main Job Responsibilities
- Regularly and expediently database/input applicant files into AUA’s Online Application System ensuring data accuracy.
- Complete technical eligibility checks submitted applications.
- Receive and track newly received admissions documents and update application checklists.
- Conduct required data verification reviews for all applicants.
- Analyze and evaluate admissions information including self-reported high school data, high school transcripts, and test scores.
- Provide preliminary transcript evaluations and validate GPAs.
- Assist in fulfilling data and reporting requests based on admissions related data for IRO and other required reports.
- Work with internal team of developers and admissions team to build data verification processes directly into the University Management System.
- Work with Office of the Registrar to transition files of admitted and enrolled students in a timely manner.
- Work with supervisor to update automatic email templates sent through online application system.
- Maintain updated mailing lists of potential applicants.
- Compose mail chimp announcements.
- Accurately and clearly communicate the admissions requirements, policies, and procedures of AUA’s graduate and undergraduate programs in both English and Armenian for both in person visits and on the phone.
- Serve as point of contact for prospective students and families ensuring all questions are responded to appropriately and in a manner that creates a welcoming environment.
- Ensure email communication to various admissions administered email addresses is responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and/or create files and records of correspondence, reports, policies, e-mail listings, applicant/school files, academic contacts, etc.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Assist in supporting recruitment events including, but not limited to, Open Houses, informational events, school visits, and more.
- Review admissions recruitment material and provide recommendations for update.
- Support updating of design and content of presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree.
- One year of experience in related areas preferred (data entry).
- Extremely strong computer skills (MS Office) including ability to manipulate and analyze data using Microsoft Excel, prepare creative presentations using PowerPoint, and draft documents using Word.
- Knowledge of Google documents, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms, Mailchimp preferred.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a reliable, trustworthy manner.
- Fluency in English and Armenian including very good writing skills. Russian is a plus.
- Ability to deliver presentations in English and Armenian.
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies in a fast-paced changing environment.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution