LASTING CHANGE NOW: INTRODUCING UNCF X ADIDAS SCHOLARSHIPS
This year we are proud to expand our partnership with the nation's largest and most effective minority education organization, UNCF, as they play a critical role in supporting 60,000+ students at 1,100+ colleges and universities across the country every year. Learn more and Apply Now to the first round of our scholarship programs committed to Black and LatinX students.
- Self-identify as African American/Black and/or LatinX
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be a 2020 or 2021 graduating senior from a U.S.-located high school.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Plan to be enrolled as a full-time, first-year student in fall 2021, attending any one of the following U.S.-located, accredited postsecondary schools:
- Four-year college or university
- Community college
- Trade/technical school
- Certificate program
- Be eligible to receive a federal Pell Grant in the first year of college and have a demonstrated need as determined by the student’s FAFSA or the financial aid office of their college or university of enrollment.
- Declare no interest or intent to play National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) varsity sports.
- Preference for enrollment at a four-year, accredited HBCU
- Be a 2021 graduating senior attending any one of the 27 high school participants of the Adidas Legacy Program
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent reside of the U.S.
- Plan to be enrolled as a full-time, first-year student in Fall 2021, attending a U.S. located, four-year accredited college or university, two-year community college, trade/technical school or certificate program.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Have demonstrated community service.
- Declare no interest or intent to play National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA”) varsity sports.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.