The Yves Rocher Foundation recognized public-interest whose head office is located at Forêt Neuve – Glénac – La Gacilly, France is to organize a photography competition as part of its Photo, Peuples & Nature programme.
The Yves Rocher Foundation Photography Award shall be granted to a professional photographer who wishes to make a journalistic study of a topic relating to the environment, humanity’s relationship with our planet or the core challenges to ecological transition.
The € 8,000 award is provided by the Yves Rocher Foundation.
The Award will be not granted to any group, but to a single named photojournalist, hereinafter the “candidate”. The aim of the Award is to enable the winner to complete the project for a photo story photo submitted as part of her or his application for the Award.
Accepted format, only if the following conditions are met:
• JPEG format only (TIFF and EPS are ineligible)
• IPTC image information completed (captions and copyright) with a pdf version of the captions
• Maximum format per image: 3MB
• Image files must be named and numbered in the order that they will be shown to the jury. Note: applications that do not meet the technical standards described above will not be considered.
• In order to maintain anonymity for all applications, images should not include any clues as to the candidate’s identity.
The winner will receive the € 8,000 award in two instalments: half in July 2021 to help get the project underway and the balance in September 2021 during the award ceremony.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.