ISTANBUL PHOTO AWARDS 2021
ISTANBUL PHOTO AWARDS RULES
● Applications are free. Applications are open between 18 Dec. 2020 - 18 Mar. 2021 (UTC+3). Photographers can change the info and category of the photographs until the deadline.
● Photographs contain the relevant and correct information. Submitted photos should be taken in 2020.
● All submissions must have necessary information embedded into photographs IPTC like: title, description, creation date, city and country. Photographer has the liability for providing accurate information.
● Photography captions must be written in English. Kindly check the caption limits before upload your photos.
● No signatures, stamp or any other identifying mark is allowed anywhere on the entry. Photographer's name or company should not be mentioned at the captions.
● Digital manipulation and any kind of photoshop effects is not allowed, only basic color corrections are allowed.
● Photographers must be the copyright owner of the submitted photographs.
● Photographs must not violate any third party rights.
● Photographers are invited to apply all categories at the same time, both published and unpublished photos.
● Photographers can apply 4 different photo in Single categories and 2 different stories in Story categories.
● Same photo cannot be submitted into two different categories.Story category applications should include 10 photos.
● Kindly note that this contest is for professionals only and Istanbul Photo Awards’ jury may ask for proofs of the source of the photo or publications on newspapers, magazines or web sites.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: