EuReCa International PhD Program
EuReCa (Europe Research & Care) is Institut Curie’s international PhD Program which provides PhD students with an excellent interdisciplinary, inter-sectorial, and international training. It includes a personalized career development plan, coaching, mentoring and the possibility of undertaking secondments in partners' institutions.
WHAT IS INSTITUT CURIE ?
A leading player in the fight against cancer, Institut Curie brings together an internationally-renowned Research Center and an advanced Hospital Group that provides care for all types of cancer. Founded in 1909 by Marie Curie, Institut Curie comprises three sites (Paris, Saint-Cloud and Orsay), where more than 3,500 members of staff are dedicated to achieving three objectives: hospital care; scientific research; and the sharing of knowledge and the preservation of legacy.
As a private foundation that is recognized as serving the public interest, Institut Curie is supported by donations and grants. This support is used to fund discoveries that will improve treatments and the quality of life of cancer patients.
EuReCa PhD fellows will carry out research in a vibrant environment based on the pluri-disciplinary approaches and excellence offered by over 85 research groups comprising Institut Curie’s 12 research departments grouped into 4 domains and a translational department:
- Biology & Chemistry of Radiations, Cell Signaling & Cancer
- Biology, Cancer, Genetics & Epigenetics
- Integrative Tumour Biology, Immunology & Environment
- Multiscale Physics-Biology-Chemistry
- Translational Research
Applicants have to complete an online application form in English when the call is open. They may apply for 1 or 2 thesis project(s). Incomplete applications will not be eligible. No application will be accepted after the deadline January 28th, 2021 at 4:00pm CET (GMT +1). The following documents are required:
- a CV,
- a motivation letter,
- a copy of the high school degree,
- a copy of the university degrees including the European Master’s degree or equivalent master's degree (translated by the applicant in English) if already available,
- a copy of the university grade transcript from the Master’s degree or equivalent master's degree which would formally entitle to embark on a doctorate (translated by the applicant in English) if already available,
- 2 recommendation letters. Referees must have submitted their recommendation letters by the end of the call. We strongly advise applicants to contact their referees as soon as possible so that referees have enough time to upload the recommendation letter online. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that the 2 recommendation letters are uploaded by the referee before the call ends.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: