Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students – Humanities
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for international students welcome, support and recognise the very best international students enrolling in an undergraduate Humanities degree at the University of Otago. The scholarships recognise academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies. The scholarships are also designed to support those students best placed to make a positive impact on society in their future careers.
Scholarship applicants must be:
- International students who are not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Who have completed:
- Their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- A recognised overseas pre-matriculation course equivalent to NZQA Level 4; or
- The University of Otago’s Foundation Year; and
- Are eligible apply for, and are intending to enrol for full-time study in one of the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts and Commerce (BACom)
- Bachelor of Arts and Science (BASc)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: