Knowledge Fellows Program
ECDAN is a global network dedicated to expanding the impact of Early Childhood Development (ECD) programs and policies by connecting stakeholders across regions and sectors to take collective action.
ECDAN is launching its Knowledge Fellows Program. This is the first year.
The main purpose of the program is to create opportunities for learning, professional development, networking, and service for young professionals and graduate students to increase their interest and engagement in the field of global ECD, and in so doing, to further the aims and goals of ECDAN’s Knowledge and Learning Exchange Platform.
What types of projects will the Knowledge Fellow work on?
The Knowledge & Learning projects can include a wide range of activities that will be co-defined with the ECDAN Secretariat. Ideally, the project will align with the priorities of the Secretariat & the interest of the Knowledge Fellow. The projects can include (but are not limited to) a range of activities:
● Supporting an initiative within an existing global Community of Practice
● Supporting an initiative that will facilitate cross-country learning
● Facilitating collaborative development of a Global Good, such as a tool, literature review, online
thematic page on a particular issue, and other assets of global value.
● Conducting reviews and analysis of existing global initiatives on a particular theme.
● Developing a case study on a particular initiative
● Facilitating a collaborative curation of resources for a particular knowledge area
● Facilitating knowledge dissemination through blogs, webinars, conference & presentations
● Other ideas that emerge based on the needs of the global ECD community
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.