IVADO’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion and note to applicants
To ensure all members of society draw equal benefit from the advancement of knowledge and opportunities in data science, IVADO promotes equity, diversity and inclusion through each of its programs. IVADO aims to provide a recruitment process and research setting that are inclusive, non-discriminatory, open and transparent.
- Field of study: The IVADO Postdoctoral Funding program supports research on the issues raised in the Canada First funding competition: data science in a broad sense, including methodological research in data science (machine learning, operations research, statistics) and its application in a range of sectors including the priority sectors of IVADO (health, transportation, logistics, energy, business and finance) or any other sector of application (sociology, physics, linguistics, engineering, etc.).
- Amount of salary (not an award) and grant period:
- Regular funding: $70 000 per year (including benefits) for up to two years, entirely funded by IVADO.
- Partnership funding: $70 000 per year equally funded by IVADO ($35 000) and a partner ($35 000) (including benefits) for up to two years.
- “Fellow” funding: $90 000 per year (including benefits) for up to three years, entirely funded by IVADO. In the first year, an additional $10 000 may be awarded upon request to cover relocation expenses, along with $15 000 per year to fund research activities.
- Upon request, applicants from countries eligible to receive ODA from Canada may be reimbursed for their relocation expenses to begin their postdoctoral training in Montréal.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: