Arts for Good Fellowship
The fourth edition of the Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship will explore the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth, with a focus on mental health and well-being. If you are passionate about developing young minds and are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young, join in the Fellowship and be part of the dynamic group of Fellows who are using the arts to do good today!
Be a Fellow
Join us if your work involves harnessing the power of the arts and culture for social impact, and you:
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, arts administrator, creative professional or a programmer from the education and social sector;
- Have a minimum of two years of professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
- Can attend all components of the programme;
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses relating to your participation in this programme; (*Travel support available)
- Can communicate in English; and
- Are of any age and nationality.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: