12th International Conference on Networks &
12th International Conference on Networks & Communications (NeCoM 2020) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Computer Networks & Data Communications. The conference looks for significant contributions to the Computer Networks & Communications for wired and wireless networks in theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are invited on computer Networks, Network Protocols and Wireless Networks, Data communication Technologies, and Network Security. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
- Adhoc and Sensor Networks
- High Speed Networks
- Internet and Web Applications
- Measurement & Performance Analysis
- Mobile & Broadband Wireless Internet
- Mobile Networks & Wireless LAN
- Multimedia Networking
- Network Architectures
- Network Based Applications
- Network Operations & management
- Network Protocols & Wireless Networks
- Network Security
- Networked Systems Applications and Services
- Next Generation Internet
- Next Generation Web Architectures
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks
- QoS and Resource Management
- Recent Trends & Developments in Computer Networks
- Routing, Switching and Addressing Techniquesg
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Ubiquitous Networks
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Multimedia Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through conference Submission System by March 07, 2020. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: