PhD Summer Schools on Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding/Making (MCDA/MCDM)
PhD summer schools on Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding/Making (MCDA/MCDM) have been jointly organized by the International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision (MCDM) making and EURO Working Group on Multicriteria Decision Aiding (EWG-MCDA) regularly since 1983. The summer school brings together around 50 PhD students from all over the world and leading scholars of MCDA/MCDM at a venue where all participants live, work, and socialize together for a two-week period. This event has been very successful in educating future generations of MCDA/MCDM scholars and facilitating networking among participants.
- Application submission opening: September 1, 2019
- Deadline for Application: February 1, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: February 15, 2020
- Early registration deadline: March 15, 2020
- Late registration deadline: April 15, 2020
- Beginning of the summer school: July 6, 2020
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.