Istanbul Photo Awards
ISTANBUL PHOTO AWARDS RULES
● Applications are free.
● Photographs contain the relevant and correct information.
● All submissions must have necessary information embedded into photographs IPTC like: title, description, creation date, city and country.
● Photography captions must be written in English.
● No signatures, stamp or any other identifying mark is allowed anywhere on the entry.
● Digital Manipulation and any kind of photoshop effects is not allowed, only basic color corrections are allowed.
● Photographers must be the copyright owner of the submitted photographs.
● Photographs must not violate any third party rights.
● Single News 1st prize winner will be nominated as “Photo of the Year”.
● Photographers are invited to apply all categories at the same time. Kindly note that this contest is for professionals only and Istanbul Photo Awards’ jury may ask for proofs of the source of the photo or publications on newspapers, magazines or web sites.
● Copyrights remain on the photographer and Istanbul Photo Awards will use photographer’s credit for all photographs used.
● Istanbul Photo Awards and Anadolu Agency may use the submitted photographs for promotional efforts on books, websites, magazines, newspapers, exhibitions, mobile media and all relevant PR campaigns.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: