- The Challenge will be the main theme of this year.
- Last day of participation will be on 31 October 2016 at 11:59 pm (UAE local time)
- The Other categories are: General, Digital Manipulation and Portfolio.
- The General Category will have two sub categories “Color” and “ Black and White”
- Participants are allowed to submit a Black and White Photograph in all categories except the General Color sub category.
- Submitted Photo(s) must be in JPEG format, with high quality and resolution, of a minimum 5 MB in size, the minimum of the longest edge should be no less than 2000 pixel and the quality no less than 300dpi to be suitable for publication.
- Participants are requested to submit the raw/original camera files at the same time of submitting their photographs.
- All kind of editing, digital blending, layering are allowed in the Digital Manipulation category.
- In the Portfolio category, Participants are required to submit 5-10 photographs of the same subject.
- HIPA's appointed judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results, prizes and the winners will be announced in a public ceremony that will be held on March 2017.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by HIPA and must provide HIPA with their bank account details and personal details within 7 days from HIPA's request. The cash money prize(s) will be received by each winner within a period of two (2) months following the announcement of the Competition's results.
- HIPA judging panel have the right, at its absolute discretion, to turn down or reject any Photo(s) or Submission(s) without having to give any notice or explanation to the relevant Participant.
- Any federal, state/ provincial/ territorial, and/or local taxes, fees and surcharges and taxes (whether foreign or domestic, and including income tax) on any prize that may be awarded to you under the Competition will be solely paid by you.
- The decision of HIPA's judging panel is final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Competition.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.