MAXQDA Photo Contest – #PictureYourResearch
The fourth-annual MAXQDA Photo Contest is here! Hundreds of researchers from around the world have sent us their incredible snaps of life in the field and each year, five talented photographers were featured here on the MAXQDA website, on our social media, and on our VERBI Software holiday prints. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the contest, we have decided to do it again this summer!
Working on a research project brings you to places you might never have discovered otherwise. You look at the world around you while asking questions about places, situations, relationships, and other details of life and society. VERBI Software is interested in your unique perspective and would like to invite you to share it with our global community!
- All entries must be submitted by September 9th, 2019 at the latest.
- By submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have obtained the consent of all persons depicted to use their image.
- By submitting this photograph, you are also verifying that you have taken the image yourself and have all rights thereto.
- By submitting this photograph, you grant VERBI Software GmbH permission to use the image for various web and print media (including your name for crediting purposes). You also grant permission to allow the image to be edited, if necessary, for presentation purposes.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees and their relatives are not eligible to win.
The name of the contest, #PictureYourResearch, symbolically contains all of the selection criteria that will be used by the 2019 MAXQDA Photo Contest Selection Committee to choose the winners and honorable mentions:
- Picture: We are looking for interesting and eye-catching photographs – moments from your research that mean something to you.
Photographs submitted must be 1.5MB – 10MB in size and the content of the picture should be clearly recognizable.
- Your: We are looking for insights into your research project(s).
Please only submit photos taken by you or photos from your research that you have full permission to publish.
- Research: The creativity and completeness of your photo description will be taken into account by the Selection Committee.
We also kindly request that you write the description in English or German. Non-native-speaker status will not affect your chances of winning.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.