Working in film, print, audio or multimedia, our Fellows’ projects bring together integrity and creativity to present underreported stories that break down stereotypes and build cross-cultural connections.
We guide filmmakers and journalists on a single project, and provide a supportive network of mentors and peers through the production and completion of their project.
We seek to champion diverse emerging talent, and particularly encourage submissions from BAME applicants as well as from people from and based in developing countries.
We highly recommend that you attend a One World Media workshop on international reportingbefore applying for the OWM Fellowship. Not near a workshop? Don’t let this discourage you from applying.
- Open for entries: Monday 18 February
- Entry deadline: Wednesday 10 April
- Fellows announced: Late May
What Do Fellows Receive?
- £1,000 production grant
- Executive Producer for your project
- Career mentorship
- Workshops and webinars by industry experts
- Fair Reporting and Security Guidance
- Introductions to commissioners
- Network of like-minded Fellows and Alumni
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.