Insight Investment Astronomy Photographer of the Year
Insight Investment Astronomy Photographer of the Year is the largest international competition of its kind. Annually showcasing the best space photography from a global community astrophotographers.
To celebrate the competition's tenth year, we are opening a new gallery at the National Maritime Museum to display the winners alongside some of the best images from the last nine years. The exhibition is now open and continues until 5 May 2019.
This year we welcomed artist Sarah Pickering to the judging panel, joining renowned comedian and keen amateur astronomer Jon Culshaw, Editor of BBC Sky at Night Magazine Chris Bramley and a host of experts in the worlds of art and astronomy.
Entry to the 2019 Insight Investment Astronomy Photographer of the Year Competition is open now until midday (GMT) 8 March 2019.
How to apply to the Insight Investment Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition
- It is free to enter via our online entry site
- If you are new to the competition, you’ll need to register and set up a competition account.
- The Adult competition is open to anyone aged 16 and over, and the Young competition is open to anyone under 16.
- You may submit a total of 10 images.
- The overall winner's prize across all Adult categories is £10,000.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.