International Conference on English Learning and Teaching
IIRST delighted to welcome academicians, students , researchers and industrial professionals to illustrious Conference ICELT dated 27th April 2019 at Shenzhen,China under the theme English Learning and Teaching. ICELT is for broad logical discourse, both intra-and interdisciplinary, among Universities, Colleges, Academicians and Department personnel through an assortment of Distinguished addresses, Plenary sessions, Workshops, Symposiums, Oral and Poster introductions, Virtual/Video presentations and Webinars.
International Conference on English Learning and Teaching which is scheduled to be held from 27th April 2019 in Shenzhen. ICELT will create a global platform to researches, scientists, academicians, policymakers, industry experts to share experiences, discuss research findings and acquire and the desired knowledge in the subject from around the world with many networking opportunities.
Conference Date-April 27, 2019
Scope and Benefits
- All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals.
- Accepted paper will be provided with a Digital Object Identifier(DOI) number with which they can find their research paper uploaded at the doidirectory.com
- Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
- IIRST DELEGATES EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (IDEP): Delegates from IIRST conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be sent to carry out the research and development activities at overseas, abroad and International organisations having collaboration with IIRST.
- Delegates with research activities and innovative ideas which may be beneficiary for humanities will be funded through IIRST Research Funding Scheme.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: