SkyPixel Aerial Photo & Video Contest 2018
- Open for any aerial content shot with a drone.
- Videos must not exceed five minutes in length and must contain at least 30 seconds of aerial footage.
- Photo submission requirements: A single photo shot on a drone, with an image size of least 3 MB, and a resolution no less than 300 dpi.
- Content that has been previously awarded a prize in other SkyPixel contests can’t be used again in this contest.
- Participants must guarantee that all information provided is accurate and that all the content was taken by themselves. Inaccurate information may lead to disqualification.
- A single entry may only be submitted for a single category. The same entry is not permitted for submission in multiple categories.
Each Entry must satisfy the following:
- i. Include Entrant’s registered account ID with SkyPixel
- ii. Include Entrant’s first and last names as appeared on the photo ID
- iii. Entrants should ensure the authenticity of information submitted and that all videos or photos are created by themselves
- iv. All the entries of photo group must be aerial photos
- v. Accord with the Terms and Conditions
1. The Organizer has the final discretion as to the total number of Prize Winner(s) and Prize(s) to be awarded in this Contest.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Prize(s) subject to availability. All changes will be announced on the Campaign Website.
3. Each Entrant can only receive one prize at most.
4. Prize(s) cannot be resold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
5. All Prize Winner(s) must respond to the Organizer’s communications within 5 working days in order to accept the Prize(s). Failure to do so will result in automatic forfeiture of the Prize(s), which the Organizer has sole discretion to award to another Entrant.
6. The Organizer has the sole discretion to terminate the Prize Winner(s)’ eligibility for Prize(s) without any notice.
7. Any Prize, award, benefit, item or material an Entrant received from the Organizer, its affiliates, agents, representatives, or business partners may be taxable in the Entrant’s jurisdiction. Entrants are solely responsible for paying income and other taxes on such Prize, award, benefit, item or material.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.