ISTC and EIF with the support of USAID Armenia are announcing US-Armenia Research Collaboration Grant.
The purpose of the program is to implement funding for research teams to exchange their experiences with US Research teams and collaborate with US research institutions. The goal is to bring joint research projects to Armenia.
Who can apply
The program is open for ongoing research projects, idea stage applications will not be considered.
Research Key Priority Areas
- Research main areas: The main areas for Research are: Cognitive computing (AI), Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing and Blockchains.
- Secondary Research areas: Internet of things, Bioinformatics, Quantum computing.
- Industries: The target industries that are intended as a base for the Research selection are the following: banking and finance, transportation, healthcare, life sciences, retail, telecommunications, energy, and water. The stated industries are not limitations, but will accordingly allow finding a partnership for further commercialization of the Research.
Fixed funding of 4500 USD net, will be provided for min of 10 days visit to US counterpart.
The funding is limited and will be granted based on committee decision on first come first served basis, award issuance is due to received travel VISA from US Embassy.
- Evaluation Committee will be formed by EIF and consist of representatives from the Academia and Private sector.
- The evaluators will make the recommendation based on the evaluation of application package against set evaluation criteria
- Evaluation will be completed within 3 weeks after receiving the application.
- The selection committee will be formed by EIF. The selection committee will make the decision regarding the grant winners based on the evaluation results received from the Evaluation Committee. The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
To apply for US-Armenia Research Collaboration Grant please fill in following Application.
The application package should be sent to email@example.com email address. There is no deadline, applications are received on rolling bases. The funding is limited and will be granted based on committee decision on first come first served basis, award issuance is due to received travel VISA from US Embassy.