In this session, speakers will share their experiences and perspective about innovation on different sectors, such as entrepreneurship, culture, social, and technology
Delegates will present their essay. Each paper will have 10 minutes (7 minutes’ presentation, 3 minutes QandA )
UNIVERSITY ORIENTATION AND FRIENDSHIP PROGRAM IN TOKYO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
The Delegates will be given a chance to have a visit to the best campus in Tokyo and will be given the explanation about the campus, campus life, and study in japan by the student ambassadors, and delegates also can make a networking with the local students.
JAPAN CULTURAL EXCHANGE
The delegates will learn about Chanoyu (Tea Ceremony) with Japanese in Japan traditional house, wearing Japan traditional dress (Kimono) and explore historical building.
Company Learning in Panasonic Centre Tokyo
Panasonic Center Tokyo is a Corporate Global Communications Hub for Panasonic.With a vision to realize ‘A Better Life, A Better World’ for each individual customer, the Center serves as a vehicle for communications, receiving opinions and requests directly from customers while presenting actual initiatives and solutions.
- Day 4 (11th October 2018)
Company Exposure in Miraikan The National Museum Of Emerging Science and Innovation
The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (日本科学未来館 Nippon Kagaku Mirai-kan), simply known as the Miraikan (未来館, literally “Future Museum”), is a museum created by Japan’s Science and Technology Agency.
Accessed via the Rainbow Bridge or the futuristic Yurikamome train, Odaiba is a high-tech entertainment hub on an artificial island in Tokyo Bay. Visitors head to the beach at Seaside Park, enjoy Mt. Fuji views from the Daikanransha Ferris wheel, and interact with robots at the Miraikan science museum. Malls include Aqua City and the Venice-themed VenusFort, and there are sushi bars with views along the waterfront.
After the program finish, the delegates will drop to the airport on 14.00 pm
International Young Innovators Summit 2018
Innovation from Young Generation for Better Future
- Innovation in Social
- Innovation in Culture
- Innovation in Technology
- Innovation in Health
- Other sub-theme that related to innovation
||Delegates Registration and Submit Essay
||30th July-20th August 2018
||Confirmation of attendance
||Before 25th August 2018
||9th October 2018
||International Young Innovators Summit
||8th-11th October 2018
Essay Participant Requirements
- Youth age 15-25 years old (senior high school student, university student and fresh graduate)
- Essay author can individual or team consist of maximum 2 person
- Send an essay according to essay guidelines
- Participant fill form in website
- Participant send full essay (paper) with file title IYIS_Participant Name_School/University Name to email email@example.com 20th August 2018
- Short Essay in application form will be reviewed. If pass review process, participant will get Letter of Acceptance (LoA) International Youth Innovators Summit) maximum 5 days after send essay., after that you must send us the full essay before 20thAugust 2018
- Essay are original work of participants, have never been included in other competitions, and have never been published in any form.
- The essay is written in 3-5 pages. The essay is typed in Microsoft Word with 12 font sizes, Times New Roman, space 1.5, 3 cm margins (top, bottom, right, and left), and A4 paper size.
- On the first page of essay write essay title (font 14, bold) and the name of author (font 12).
- All reference sources in the form of books, journals, newspapers or other sources must be included in reference.
- Essay is written in Indonesian or English.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.