In Honour of HRH Princess Chulabhorn Walailak: Cultures without Borders
Venue: Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province and Bangkok, Thailand
Participants: 100 Non-Thai citizens and 60 Thai students from Walailak University. Walailak University students must apply through your School/Faculty.
WUCC2018 aims to promote a global students’ network among 160 international participants. Throughout the 8-day program, the camp participants will have the opportunity to EXPLORE Nakhon Si Tammarat Province, the historical city on the eastern part of southern Thailand, and Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand,
- EXCHANGE cultures,
- ENGAGE in various activities among global youth,
- ENJOY every moment together.
The camp participants must be university students or graduates in any degree program, not over 30 years old and able to communicate well in English.
Benefits for camp participants:
– Free accommodation
– Free meals
– Free transportation from/to airport and during the program
– Free one-way ticket from Nakhon Si Thammarat Province to Bangkok on 20th June 2018
The camp participants will only be responsible for:
– Round-trip International air-ticket to Thailand, Suvarnabhumi International Airport or Donmueang International Airport
– One-way air-ticket from Bangkok, Donmueang International Airport, to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport on 16th June 2018
– Accident and health insurance
– Visa and related documents
An applicant must fill in the online application form and submit all required documents:
1) Profile Photo
2) Passport or any identification card with English Information, e.g. National ID Card, Driving License
3) Health Certificate, to certify that an applicant is in good health with no infectious or contagious disease. He/she must use a provided form only.
4) Other documents referring to your current status:
- If an applicant is studying, the following documents are needed: - Transcript - Student Status Verification Letter
- If an applicant is graduated, the following document is needed: - Graduation Certificate
- If an applicant is graduated and employed, the following documents are needed: - Graduation Certificate - Employment Verification Letter
Essay and VDO Presentation
1) An essay with minimum of 600-1,000 words on the topic of "What is your view on cultures without borders in the globalized world?" The essay must be a PDF format, using font Times New Roman 12 pt.
2) A two-minute video for self-introduction and essay. The video must be posted on your Facebook together with a hashtag #wuculturalcamp2018 and set post's privacy as public.
An applicant must prepare a national costume for a performance at a reception party and farewell party.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.