Become a skilled Bioinformatician with an interdisciplinary mindset. Learn about the Master of Science in Bioinformatics in Ghent, Belgium!
Why study Bioinformatics at Ghent University?
As a top ranked university, Ghent University offers a 120 ECTS Master of Science in Bioinformatics program, which - depending on the chosen track - can result in an Engineer’s or Bioscience Engineer’s degree. The program offers:
- a track tuned toward your specific interests and background that prepare you for different job profiles in the bioinformatics domain (bioinformatics scientist and bioinformatics engineer, respectively)
- both theoretical deepening and data analytical/problem solving skills
- a strong bioinformatics and biotechnology research environment, located at the Faculty of Sciences, Medicine, Bioscience Engineering and Engineering and affiliated with the VIB and IMEC.
- 1 March 2018 (for non-EEA citizens)
- 1 June 2018 (for EEA citizens)