Business Strategy Manager - MBA (Intern) 2018, USA
What the intern will do
- Work on unwinding and analyzing highly complex problems, gain insight into the opportunities inherent in those problems, recommend a path forward, and drive execution
- Projects can include: Formulation of long-term strategic priorities and plans, emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive dynamics and internal business performance improvement
- The intern will be expected to become an expert in Cisco’s business and have a solid grasp on the markets they serve and competitors they face
- Be a leader on all fronts – from solving problems to consensus building to unstructured team environments to executive interactions
Who the intern will work with
They work across Cisco's product and technology development groups and with partners to create solutions that ultimately hold supreme value for the customers. The team executes a set of business development activities such as acquisitions, investments, partnerships, incubation of innovative ideas, identification of market disrupters, and ongoing evolution of our organization to keep us in the forefront of it all.
Who the intern is
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree
- Good working knowledge of the high-tech industry
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Wear multiple hats and ability to manage multiple strategy projects
- Strong excel and modeling skills
- Comfortable with uncertainty and willingness to take risks
- At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Cisco connects everything – people, process, data and things – and they use those connections to change the world for the better.
- Cisco innovates everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Cisco's technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- Cisco benefits everyone - Cisco does all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: