Future Innovators Summit TOKYO
Ars Electronica Tokyo Initiative (AETI) is a community of innovative people centering around Ars Electronica and Hakuhodo. They are a creative group collaborating on ideation of the future society, and also actual implementation of the ideas in the society.We carry out various workshops, events and exhibitions with diverse talents from both Japan and overseas, and also engage in collaborations for private sector innovations.It shares the mission “What can we do to make a better future Tokyo and the Japanese society?
AETI is a professional group that creates innovation to illustrate the future society oriented from the people-thinking in collaboration with innovators, artists and various stakeholders.This website will introduce the innovation processes of “Art Thinking” of Ars Electronica Tokyo Initiative and also artworks suggesting the future and the activities/ processes of innovative people.
Ars Electronica and Hakuhodo will hold the “Future Innovators Summit TOKYO”, an event to create innovation to be better Tokyo from the viewpoints of art, technology and people, which will be held in May 2018 at Tokyo Mid Town (Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo)Under the title of “Tokyo as a Laboratory for the Future, FIS TOKYO is holding an open call for future innovators to respond to the 3 themes envisioning better future Tokyo.
DEATH-LIFE in Tokyo
- What is life and death in a city with the fastest aging society?
TECH-SKIN in Tokyo
- What would be the future of fashion and body borne in a city embracing the world’s most advanced technology?
PUBLIC-PRIVATE in Tokyo
- What could be the future relations of individuals and public in a mega city with no common space?
- Inspiration Day
Be inspired by each topic through taking a Tokyo visit tour, participating in mentor lectures and experiencing the displayed projects.
- Workshop Day
A full day workshop will be held among each team to come up with a Creative Question and Future Missions.
- Presentation Day
An officially presentation of the fruit/result of the 2 day experience in Tokyo Mid Town.
Main Venue: Tokyo Midtown Atrium (9-7-1 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0052, Japan)
Seats available: 15 (intended/5 for each topic)
Organizer：Ars Electronica Tokyo Initiative
Cooperator：Tokyo Mid Town Management Co. Ltd.
Requirements for application
Please prepare the following information;
- Introduction of your profile(200-300 words)
- Presentation Video(within 3mins)Theme: Please choose a theme you would like to discuss among the three and present your ideas. Also explain the reason and passion you have for attending this event.
- Materials of the project responding to the theme.(Ideas, art works, projects, research results, activities, strategies, business plans, etc.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.