POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS PROGRAM
The Sackler Center for Computational Molecular and Materials Science at Tel Aviv University is now receiving applications for two prestigious postdoctoral positions. Postdoctoral fellows are expected to perform leading-edge computational research focusing on the chemistry and physics of complex systems and to interact with at least one, but preferably more of the research groups associated with the center. Applicants should have recently completed their PhD thesis in a relevant field, in an academic institute outside Israel, or expect to complete it by March 2019. Postdoctoral fellows joining the center are expected to start anytime between October 2018 and March 2019. They will enjoy a two-year appointment with Tel Aviv University's highest fellowship (currently, with a net pay of 137,350 Israeli Shekels (NIS) per year), plus relocation expenses (including arrival flights and if needed, temporary housing). A personal allowance of 2000 USD/year will be given for travel expenses to conferences.
Applications should complete the form on this page and then send a single PDF directly to email@example.com containing:
- A cover letter.
- Curriculum vitae including a list of publications.
- A short research statement describing achievements so far as well as plans for future research.
In addition, three letters of recommendation should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- From the applicant’s PhD advisor.
- From an established scientist who has personal acquaintance with the applicant.
- From an established scientist who has personal acquaintance with the applicant and is not from the institute where the applicant completed her/his PhD.
Review of applications will continue until the positions are filled. For primary consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply before February 1st, 2018.
For more information click "Further official information" below.