Siena International Photo Award is one of the photo contests with the highest international participation ever. 2017 edition has received nearly 50.000 images from amateur and professional photographers from 161 countries worldwide.
The payment of your Fee to allow you to participate to the photo contest can be made following the instructions given on your personal registration account page. The entry fees are to be paid following the instructions on the website when filling the entry form. Payment should be in accordance with the entry fees stated there. Cheques are not accepted. Entries for which payment results uncompleted will be automatically rejected and not admitted to the contest. Early Bird: all entries registered by December 31st 2017 will favour of the possibility to enter more photos (total 4 entries instead of 3, 12 entries instead of 10, 25 entries instead of 20). Additional photos can also be uploaded after December 31st 2018, provided that the payment of the registration fee had been processed before that date.
Total of entries is intended to be distributed freely across the different categories.
Professional photographers and amateurs
- € 20,00: 3 images (4 images if registered by December 31st 2017)
- € 25,00: 10 images (12 images if registered by December 31st 2017)
- € 35,00: 20 images (25 images if registered by December 31st 2017)
- € 30,00 per each full storyboard entered
Under 20 (born after December 15th 1997)
- free: 3 images (4 images if registered by December 31st 2017)
- € 15,00: 20 images (25 images if registered by December 31st 2017)
- € 30,00 for each storyboard entered
- PayPal transfer to email@example.com (Preferred method)
- Credit Card
- Wire transfer: Account Name: Art Photo Travel, IBAN: IT 90 C 01030 14206 000000376166, Monte dei Paschi di Siena Bank - Ag. 6 Siena (Italy). SWIFT: PASCITMMSIEXXX - BIC CODE: PASCITM1SI6
All entries must be submitted online only. An image can not be entered in more than one category, but a Storyboard image may also be entered in a single image category. Photos must be in JPG file format, sRGB colour profile. File size of individual image should not exceed 2MB. The dimensions of photos must not exceed 1920 pixels and have 72dpi resolution. The evaluation of the photos will be made by jurors in Full HD screens. Works entirely created by computer, photomontages, photos with signatures or watermarks are not allowed.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: