Bridge Program Scholarship
The Undergraduate Bridge Program is designed for non-native English speakers who need to further develop their academic English skills. Applicants to the program receive conditional admittance to TUJ's Undergraduate Program. Students participating in the Bridge Program can also earn up to five credits towards their undergraduate degree. Additionally, students can apply for a student visa through TUJ.
Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ), offers scholarships to applicants wishing to enter the Bridge Program. This scholarship covers the Bridge Entrance Fee and is available to applicants with outstanding academic performance and English ability. Recipients are selected based on application document evaluation.
Application Procedure for Bridge Program Scholarship
- Complete your Admissions Application by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline and check the applicable box on the admissions application form. There is no separate application form for Bridge Program scholarship.
- Submit supporting items by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline. Examples of supporting items include:
- Letters of Recommendation - sent by counselors/teachers directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail.
- Personal copies of Awards/Honors - scanned copies may be e-mailed to email@example.com
- Any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications. These may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship award announcements are made about a month after the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline. The student visa application does not need to be completed by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: