Level of study
- Any Postgraduate, Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
Type of Award
The College of Arts and Law is offering a number of Music scholarships for entry in September 2017, through a combination of Bramall Music Scholarships and Music Department Scholarships. Awards vary in value, and are available to students taking our taught or research postgraduate programmes:
- Music MA (any of the 12 pathways)
- Music MA by Research (specialising in Composition, Musicology or Performance)
- Music PhD (specialising in Composition, Musicology or Performance)
How to Apply
In order to apply, you must first have completed an application to study. In order to do so, please select a programme from our Music course listings, and select 'How to Apply' under Course Details.
Once you have done so, please download and complete the Application Form, before sending it through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for 2017/18 is Friday 16 June 2017.
If you have any queries, please email Dr Scott Wilson: email@example.com
For queries specifically related to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)121 414 8442.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.