The National Council of Youth Organizations in Korea (NCYOK) is the coordinating body for youth organizations across Korea under the auspices of the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, Korea (MOGEF). We have been organizing the International Youth Forum since 1990, inviting about 100 youth delegates from over 30 countries across the world every year. The theme of The 27th International Youth Forum shall be World Health and Youth.
- To make youth aware of global issues, offering an opportunity to tackle them and to find
alternative ways or solutions;
- To improve cooperation and mutual understanding among youths across diverse cultures;
- To spread goodwill around the world and to build interactive global citizenship through
networking among youths.
- Travel costs (airfare) will be covered by the organizers (NCYOK) except for participants coming from Asian countries (Northeast Asia, Southwest Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia);
- Participants traveling from Africa, Oceania, Europe and America will be reimbursed the amount of 600.000 KRW;
- Accommodation, meals and local transport will be covered by NCYOK.
How to apply?
In order to apply applicants should submit the following documents:
- A completed application
- An English essay: A4, 1-2 pages, font 12, Times New Roman, single-spaced, Title: "World Health and Youth".
For more information click "Further official information" below.