Everything is possible!
The Ecuador Poster Bienal is the principal axis of visual communication of the new continent, focusing its efforts to be an academic, professional and creative event where anyone who is related to design and visual culture, has the opportunity to show their work and rub shoulders in an event with the best visual communicators worldwide.
The Ecuador Poster Bienal not only seeks to be an entity but also a knowledge manager as a 'trigger' for young talent, since they are the future not only of the Ecuador Poster Bienal, but the world.
- Commercial Posters (Promotional, Advertising, Typography, Branding, etc.)
- Social Posters (Related to social and political issues)
- Students (Created by the student after January 1st 2014)
- To be Ecuadorian (Resident or Former Resident of Ecuador)
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- Participation in the Ecuador Poster Bienal is free of charge.
- The competition is open worldwide.
- Entries must have been created/published after the January 1st, 2014.
- The number of entries submitted by each competitor is unlimited.
- Digital files of works are to be submitted to www.ecuadorposterbienal.com by June 1st, 2016 (JPG file - 500 px X 700 px - 72 dpi - RGB mode).
- Entries will be selected by the Jury and all selected participants will be informed by e-mail before 31st July 2016. Thereafter printed copies of works with completed Entry Form and Labels are to be sent by post. Entry Form and Labels are to be printed out from the Bienal website and filled in with block letters. The Entry Labels must be attached with adhesive tape to the back of each work in the bottom right corner.
- All submitted works will remain in the Ecuador Poster Bienal collection and will not be returned to the participants. The organisers have the right to exhibit and publish selected works for non-commercial purposes. The author must sign the entry form which indicates his/her acceptance of the terms and conditions of the competition.
- 25th September 2015 Call for entries open
- 1st June 2016 Call for entries close
- 10th June 2016 Jury works open
- 20th July 2016 Jury works close
- 31st July 2016 Selected posters announced
- 25th September 2016 Opening exhibition in Quito, Ecuador
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: