- The Creativity Workshop in Florence, Tuscany will help you become more creative in your personal and professional life; the creativity training we provide uses the tools of creative writing, memoir, art, photography, storytelling, mapmaking, and guided visualization.
- Participants come from many different countries and professional fields, including business, education, psychology, the sciences, and the arts.
- Many people who have taken the Workshop say that it was a transformative experience, helping them to write their books, start new companies, complete long overdue projects, transition to rewarding retirements, and change the way they look at life.
- The Creativity Workshop in Florence meets for 5 days, 3 1/2 hours per day (from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM). You will have the rest of the time to meander around this breathtaking city, home of Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and Botticelli.
- Class will be held at Hotel Montebello Splendid, located in a peaceful residential area, just a few blocks from the Arno River and the Opera House, and a 15 minute walk to the Duomo (Florence’s magnificent Gothic cathedral) and the famous Uffizi Gallery.
What Will You Learn?
The Creativity Workshop is an experiential workshop of doing and experimenting. Our exercises and instructors’ talks focus on helping you:
- Learn practical techniques to stimulate your imagination and innovative thinking.
- Explore the process of creativity, rather than simply focusing on the product.
- Discover how to find inspiration in the world around you.
- Get over creative blocks and the fear of failure.