The 2016 Echoing Green Fellowship, USA
We recommend working on your application offline first, where it is easier to save your work and get feedback from your supporters. Download the short answer questions in this editable worksheet, as well as our help guide—a valuable resource for understanding each question, and help preparing your strongest pitch.
- Application Opens: Monday, October 5, 2015
- Application Closes: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. (14:00) ET
- Finalist Interviews in New York City: May 2016
- 2016 Fellows announced: June 2016
- Over 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- Able to commit a full 35 hour work week to their organization.
- The original idea of the applicant(s)
- In its start-up phase, usually within the first two years of operation
- Independent and autonomous
- An organization can be either a non-profit, a for-profit, or hybrid.
- An organization does not only have to be run by one individual. Partnerships can apply for a Fellowship
- Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible
- Students, scholarships, or research projects
- Lobbying or faith-based organizations
- Existing organizations which have grown past their start-up phase
Please note that we do not accept any phone inquiries regarding the Fellowship application. For questions not addressed on our FAQ page, please email email@example.com.