Talent Meets Bertelsmann
Are you creative? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you passionate about shaping the future of the media landscape, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity to apply to participate in anniversary edition of “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017”!
This is the real deal – you’ll meet members of Executive Board and international top executives. You’ll participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions. Afterwards, you’ll become part of the unique “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” community that already includes more than 500 outstanding members.
What is offering:
- An invitation to Berlin from July 3 to July 5, 2017.
- The chance to celebrate the event’s tenth installment by joining Talent Meets Bertelsmann anniversary edition.
- The opportunity to take part in workshops on future trends in our business areas.
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs.
- An unforgettable party, complete with a concert from a BMG Rights Management talent.
- Individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities.
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network .
What is looking for:
- Bachelor, Master or MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management, or business informatics.
- Experience in developing creative and innovative business models and a fascination with cutting-edge digital trends.
- Demonstrated affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- Above-average academic performance, as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The organizers will cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 3 to July 5, 2017), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
Interested? Then play a part in shaping the media world of tomorrow and apply from March 6 to May 21, 2017 to participate in our anniversary edition!
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: